To become an ADC team member, you must have a passion for caring for people with disabilities and be self-motivated!
The numbered points below outline requirements that would be presented to you, were you to receive a conditional offer:
- Copy of valid high school diploma from an accredited high school or enrollment in a GED program. If you do not already have your GED, you must enroll, validate your enrollment with HR, and complete the GED program within 1 year of your hire date.
- Clean driving record with no more than 2 points accrued in the last 3 years (if position offered requires driving a company vehicle or your own vehicle for business purposes).
- Background check run through the Missouri Family Care Safety Registry. This will include a criminal background check, Division of Family Services background check, Division of Ageing background check, Missouri Highway Patrol background check, and the Department of Mental Health background check.
- Verification of Social Security number and/or eligibility to work in the United States.
- Previous employment references checks.
- Rate of pay may depend on providing copies of current certifications by start date.
- Successful completion of 90-day probationary period – You will be evaluated at all stages from New Hire Orientation, In-Home Training, Shadowing, and overall job performance. See Company Policy 205 for more information.
If you are given a conditional offer, your employment will be contingent until you are cleared on all of the above.
The 90 day probationary period is not a term of employment and is not intended, nor does it, impact the “At Will” nature of the relationship between Austen-Dooley Company and the employee.
Direct Support positions start at $11/hr with no previous experience. You have the potential to earn more based on completion of trainings, etc.
The above information pertains to eligibility for a position as Direct Support. If the position you are applying for is anything other than that, such as administration or management, refer to the specific job listing by following the application link below, or contact the city in which you are applying with any questions.
We are now seeking direct support and nursing team members for both full and part time positions as we prepare for growth and the opening of new homes. If you like working with others and enjoy serving the needs of the developmentally disabled… this job is for you!