MISSION & VALUES
It is our mission to transform the lives of those we serve by providing innovative supports.
Our value statements are a work in progress…stay tuned!
- The rights of all individuals and the preservation of their worth, value, and dignity.
- The rights of all individuals to pursue individual dreams and personal achievement.
- Individual and family initiative in making choices and expressing preferences.
- Individual development of personal relationships with friends and family members.
- Individual participation and contribution in all aspects of family and community life.
- An environment where services are delivered by competent, caring, and responsible staff.
- An environment that is safe and comfortable, where individuals are encouraged to strive toward their full potential.
We are now seeking direct support and nursing team members for both full and part time positions as we prepare for growth and the opening of new homes. If you like working with others and enjoy serving the needs of the developmentally disabled… this job is for you!
Rewarding work with a great company.